|Location:||Ewa Beach, HI|
* IGRF values as of 2015.
The Geomagnetism Program established an observatory at Honolulu in 1902, when the Program was part of the Coast and Geodetic Survey and under the leadership of Drs Louis A. Bauer and John A. Fleming. The present observatory site was established in 1960. The observatory is operated for the USGS, under terms of a memorandum of agreement, by the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center of NOAA.
- The Honolulu observatory is part of the 210 Magnetic Meridian Array.